The official religion of Greece is the Eastern Orthodox Church. The Orthodox Church is 98% of the religion in Greece. Along with the other 2% as Muslim, Catholic, and Jewish. The Eastern Orthodoxy is the second largest Christian church. Greece's Orthodox Church has over 250 members. They are governed by a committee of Bishops called the Holy Synod. In the big committee of these Bishops is one important bishop that gets the grand name of "first among equals"